caden

caden

Sunday 20 September 2015

Change of plans! Iam no longer running the half marathon. Cross-Country regionals are the day after, and I would really like to perform my best in that than be recovering from the big half.
Today I ran the Coxheath hills trail race! It was the toughest and most grueling course I ever ran on.
It was approx. 8k, but felt double or even triple the distance. I enjoyed it.
We didn't run this whole route, but we did run part of it.
this was after the race.  I am really happy and excited after races and it's the most enjoyable feeling for me. There is nothing else that has that excitement, happiness, and being proud.
Last Saturday, I did a Triathlon at the coast guard college in West mount. It was so fun. I had a great time
This is me before the swim.
This was the bike. It was challenging and fun.
The run was really tough because it felt like I had weights attached to my legs. The bike made it challenging.

I have found my passion for life!

No comments:

Post a Comment